From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Double-click to open.
— In-game description
- Drops as part of each tier of the WvW Skirmish reward track
- 2 chests at each completion of a non-repeatable major tier.
- 1 chest at each completion of a minor tier or of a repeatable major tier.
|Superior Siege Blueprint Case (2)|
|Improvement and Tactic Pack|
|Tricks and Traps Capsule|
|Canned Food Crate|
|WvW Siege Decoration Case|
|Badge of Honor (20)|
|Testimony of Heroics (6)|
- Prior to the 11 July 2017 patch, the Skirmish Chest was a container, allowing to get only one item at once.
- Prior to the 22 September 2017 patch (Path of Fire release), the Skirmish Chest sold Proof of Heroics instead of Testimony of Heroics.