— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) WvW will now use the PvP version of the skill, which has a 25% reduced recharge time over the heat threshold.
|July 30, 2019
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly listing its damage reduction amount.
|August 28, 2018
- The cooldown reduction for being above the heat threshold has been split between game modes and reduced to 25% when in PvP only.
|June 05, 2018
- The damage reduction of this skill now stacks multiplicatively with other damage-reducing effects instead of additively.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the shield duration from 3 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Increased the cooldown from 30 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Spectrum Shield has been added to the game.