From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- The attack is two-phased:
- The sword cleave will not execute in midair. If the pistol swing finishes while airborne, the thief will not start swinging their sword until they reach the ground again.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 09, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 23, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: