— In-game description [?]
- The attack is two-phased:
- The opening hit is a single-target stun (Movement will not interrupt this part).
- You will then Evade and cleave 4 times (Moving now will cancel the skill). The evasion window lasts for ~1.25 seconds.
- The sword cleave will not execute in midair. If the pistol swing finishes while airborne, the thief will not start swinging their sword until they reach the ground again.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Increased flurry hit power coefficient from 0.53 to 0.6 in PvP and WvW.
- Icons for daze and stun are now displayed in light purple in skill and trait tooltips.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Competitive split:
- Reduced initial hit power coefficient from 0.37 to 0.01.
- Reduced stun duration from 0.75 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduced flurry hit power coefficients from 0.79 to 0.53.
- Increased initiative cost from 5 to 6.
|August 09, 2017
- Fixed a bug that was causing this skill to show an incorrect number of hits when traited with Swindler's Equilibrium.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased the stun duration to 0.75 seconds.
- Added an additional warning effect to Warmup.
- Reduced the number of flurry hits from 8 to 4, to match the animation. Flurry damage has been increased by 100% to compensate.
|February 23, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this ability to display incorrect damage values in PvP.
- The initial strike of this ability has been combined between PvP and PvE (dealing the PvE damage values) and will no longer deal increased damage to crippled enemies.
|June 23, 2015
- All skills categorized as dual-wield have received a 5% damage increase.
|April 15, 2014
- This skill has been split between PvP and PvE. It will now cost 6 initiative in PvP, while maintaining a 5 initiative cost in PvE.
- Updated the skill facts to show the bonus damage from Combined Training.
- Added an evasion skill fact.
|December 10, 2013
- Reduced the aftercast on the first half of this skill by .25 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- Decreased the time between the stun and the sword flurry.
|October 07, 2012
|August 28, 2012
- Pistol Whip has been added to the game.