— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018
- Increased the damage of this skill by 32%, adding 1 stack of vulnerability for 9 seconds for each hit, and increased the number of attacks from 8 to 9.
- The following Break Stance sequence skill now allows the thief to spend 2 more initiative to immediately activate the attack portion of the skill.
|May 20, 2014
- Decreased the initial multi-hit strike damage by 38% to match the intended skill fact numbers.
- Increased the final strike damage by 100%.
|August 06, 2013
- Updated this skill's skill facts.
|June 25, 2013
- Increased the initiative cost from 3 to 5.
|October 22, 2012
- This skill has been fixed to properly provide the intended amount of initiative.
|October 01, 2012
- The following profession skills now hit 3 targets instead of 1: Thief Spear: Stab, Jab, Poison Tip Strike, Nine Tailed Strike.
|August 28, 2012
- Nine-Tailed Strike has been added to the game.