- This article is about the dual wield skill. For the spear skill that previously had the same name, see Flanking Dive.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This attack is now unblockable.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All skills categorized as dual-wield have received a 5% damage increase.
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill now must successfully hit a target before giving the thief access to Larcenous Strike.
- Initiative cost has been increased to 4.
| April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill facts to show the bonus damage from Combined Training.
| August 20, 2013
- Removed a redundant damage fact.
| April 30, 2013
- Now evades and delivers one strike instead of delivering two attacks.
- Removed boon removal.
- Reduced initiative cost from 4 to 3.
- Now toggles for 5 seconds to a second skill, Larcenous Strike, if the attack hits an enemy.
- Improved reliability of flanking strike.
| October 22, 2012
- This skill's first attack is now unblockable.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Flanking Strike has been added to the game.