From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the dual wield skill. For the spear skill that previously had the same name, see Flanking Dive.
— In-game description
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
- Grants Larcenous Strike for 5 seconds after successfully hitting a target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: