From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Guarded Initiation — Movement skills grant resistance.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
- Staff Master — While wielding a staff, gain endurance for each initiative point spent. Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a staff.
- The evade will occur even if a foe is not struck with the skill.
- If you jump shortly after using the skill, you will roll backward midair. This does not change the distance traveled.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|October 30, 2019||
|November 22, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: