From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Don't Stop — While you have swiftness, movement-impairing conditions have reduced duration. When you gain swiftness, lose a movement-impairing condition.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- Infiltrator's Return has 15 seconds to be activated after using Infiltrator's Strike to return to original location.
- If you are out of range, it will move you 1200 units toward your original location.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|August 10, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: