From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Don't Stop — While you have swiftness, movement-impairing conditions have reduced duration. When you gain swiftness, lose a movement-impairing condition.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- Traversing Dusk — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant alacrity on their initial impact.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- Infiltrator's Return has 15 seconds to be activated after using Infiltrator's Strike to return to original location.
- If you are out of range, it will move you 1200 units toward your original location.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|August 10, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: