From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|June 08, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 05, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.