From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dagger Training - Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Only hits one target.
- The order of boon removal is
- Unlike Bountiful Theft, this skill will transfer the entire stack of the boon removed to your character. For example, if your target has 25 stacks of Might, you will gain all 25 stacks, while your target loses all 25 stacks. Same for duration stacking boons like Swiftness: hitting a target with 2 minutes of Swiftness will give you the full 2 minutes.
- The bonus damage is calculated after the boon strip takes place.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||