From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Game link
Evade your foe and then strike, dealing increased damage from the side or behind.
- Damage: 642 (1.75)?
- Damage When Flanking: 963 (2.625)?
- Evade: ¾ seconds
- Range: 150
— In-game description
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: