— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- This skill no longer inflicts vulnerability and instead deals bonus damage if the target is attacked from the side or from behind.
- Movement has been changed so that if the thief is not in melee range or is behind or to the side of the target, the thief will now charge straight forward instead of strafing around the enemy.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been renamed to Flanking Dive, to eliminate confusion with similarly named skills and traits.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Flanking Strike has been added to the game.