From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
Off hand empty
- Game link
Fire three missiles that hinder foes and help allies.
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Second Opinion — A portion of condition damage is converted to healing power. Gain healing power, which is increased while wielding a scepter.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Larcenous Torment — Torment you inflict is increased. Gain shadow force when you torment a foe. Does not grant shadow force while in shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 15, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||