From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Short bow
- Game link
Fire a cluster bomb at the target area. Detonate in midair for multiple explosions.
- Large Explosion: 532 (1.45)?
- Bleeding (4s): 88 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Deadly Ambush — Stealing also applies bleeding. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- The undetonated bomb counts as the blast finisher and inflicts one stack of bleeding.
- The bomb can be detonated in midair using its chain skill Detonate Cluster.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|June 03, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: