From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Opening Strike — You and your pet inflict vulnerability with your first strike when entering combat.
- Brutish Seals — Activating a Signet grants fury to nearby allies. Signets gain reduced recharge.
- Furious Grip — Gain fury when swapping weapons in combat.
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Spirited Arrival — Grant boons to nearby allies when swapping pets. Soulbeasts can trigger this trait by entering or leaving beastmode.
- Nature's Vengeance — Reduces health loss when spirits apply boons to allies. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply boons to allies.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Fresh Reinforcement — Entering beastmode grants you the boons affecting your pet.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Your pet will not regain Opening Strike if it gains fury, but it will if the ranger gets the boon.
- Survival skills with a damage component will not consume the Opening Strike they grant when traited with Wilderness Knowledge, including Entangle.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: