From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Pet skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Opening Strike — You and your pet inflict vulnerability with your first strike when entering combat.
- Brutish Seals — Activating a Signet grants might and fury to nearby allies.
- Furious Grip — Gain fury when swapping weapons in combat.
- Spotter — While you are in combat, grant fury to yourself and nearby allies each interval.
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Spirited Arrival — Grant boons to nearby allies when swapping pets.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Fresh Reinforcement — Entering beastmode grants you the boons affecting your pet.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Your pet will not regain Opening Strike if it gains fury, but it will if the ranger gets the boon.
- Survival skills with a damage component will not consume the Opening Strike they grant when traited with Wilderness Knowledge, including Entangle.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: