From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Arcing Slice: Rescaled fury gain from 5/10/15 seconds to 8/12/16 seconds, respectively, based on your adrenaline level.
- Using a burst skill for your equipped weapon will now set the recharge of all adrenaline tiers of that burst skill.
- The recharge of all burst skills has been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Arcing Slice: Skill facts have been updated to reflect the recent 10% damage increase.
- Arcing Slice: The damage from this skill has been increased by 10%.
- Arcing Slice: Lowered base damage by 8%.
- Updated animation for this skill.
- Increased number of targets hit by this skill to 5.
- This skill now deals 50% more damage to foes below 50% health.
- Arcing Slice: Updated this skill's description to correctly state the boon it applies.
Strike your foe with an uppercut and gain fury.
- Damage: 480
- Level 1 adrenaline (10s): 150 Power, 150 Condition Damage5
- Level 1 adrenaline (3s): 20% Critical Chance
- Level 2 adrenaline (10s): 300 Power, 300 Condition Damage10
- Level 2 adrenaline (6s): 20% Critical Chance
- Level 3 adrenaline (10s): 450 Power, 450 Condition Damage15
- Level 3 adrenaline (9s): 20% Critical Chance
- Range: 150
— In-game description [?]