From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Fort Trinity Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Priory Magister (hero challenge) (71)
- Asura Gates
- Defend Scholar Keemka and BNDL-2 until Pact megalasers can be built (71)
- Defend the Pact Megalasers and destroy the Orrian bone ship (71)
- Escort the supplies to Siegemaster Denbi (71)
- Protect Valbjorn Deepdelver as he explores the Orrian shipwreck (73)
Patrols outside Caer Aval:
- Whispers Lightbringer: I thought these undead would be more mindless. You know, aimless and wandering.
- Priory Explorer: The dragon's directing them, and I can't wait to fight it.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Somewhere, someone's fighting a big monster. I should be there right now.
- Priory Explorer: You're a soldier. You do your job so they can do theirs.
Guards outside the ramp to the airship:
- Priory Explorer: Are you ready for battle, little one?
- Vigil Crusader: I've been through worse, tall one.
In the submarine dock:
- Whispers Lightbringer: Do you think it's true? A city of the gods at the heart of Orr?
- Priory Explorer: Ancient legends about Arah won't matter if we're mired in undead detritus.
- The asura portals can be accessed prior to The Battle of Fort Trinity by using leap skills (from the top of a nearby tent) to reach the platform to the right of the gate.