From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Fort Trinity Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Priory Magister (hero challenge) (71)
- Asura Gates
- Defend Scholar Keemka and BNDL-2 until Pact megalasers can be built (71)
- Defend the Pact Megalasers and destroy the Orrian bone ship (71)
- Escort the supplies to Siegemaster Denbi (71)
- Protect Valbjorn Deepdelver as he explores the Orrian shipwreck (73)
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Ballastician
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Scholar
- Sylvan Hound
- Vigil Ballastician
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Initiate
- Whispers Lightbringer
- Static environmental weapons
- Patrols outside Caer Aval
- Whispers Lightbringer: I thought these undead would be more mindless. You know, aimless and wandering.
- Priory Explorer: The dragon's directing them, and I can't wait to fight it.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Somewhere, someone's fighting a big monster. I should be there right now.
- Priory Explorer: You're a soldier. You do your job so they can do theirs.
- Near the waypoint
- Priory Explorer: We get to see some action? Nice!
- Whispers Lightbringer: We're not swiping books from some dusty library, girl.
- Whispers Lightbringer: We're going into the heat of battle against dangerous foes.
- Priory Explorer: Like I said: Nice!
- Vigil Crusader: Never fear. We're all in this together.
- Whispers Lightbringer: The walking root sounds pretty snooty.
- Vigil Crusader: We're comrades in arms. You should address me with more respect.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I respectfully submit that you sound snooty.
- Whispers Lightbringer: This certainly isn't like the streets of Lion's Arch.
- Priory Explorer: I don't know. Sometimes I feel safer here than I did back home.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Really? I know how to deal with street trash, pirates, and gangs. This is beyond me.
- Priory Explorer: Fighting is fighting. They want a straight-up fight, I'll give them one.
- Priory Explorer: Have you fought these things before? How do you kill the undead?
- Vigil Crusader: Fire. Decapitation. Spellcraft. Whatever kills the living kills the walking dead.
- Priory Explorer: Oh! That sounds easy. I just hope we survive the trip there.
- Vigil Crusader: Why are we here again?
- Priory Explorer: The dead hate the living. The living kill the dead.
- On the platform with the Alseta Generator
- Whispers Lightbringer: You twigs sure talk funny.
- Vigil Crusader: I am not a twig. Perhaps you don't know that because you're a farmboy.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I'm the farmboy who's watching your back.
- Vigil Crusader: Good to know we understand each other.
- Near the Asura gates
- Vigil Crusader: An army of evil! A kingdom of the dead! It's a good day to be a hero.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Are you for real?
- Vigil Crusader: You'd be surprised how often I hear that question.
- Priory Explorer: You're lucky my awesome intellect is here!
- Whispers Lightbringer: You're lucky they don't eat brains.
- Vigil Crusader: We're a long way from the Grove, my friend.
- Priory Explorer: If you didn't want adventure, you should have stayed home.
- Priory Explorer: You ever feel guilty about not being back in Divinity's Reach?
- Whispers Lightbringer: Not really. If we lose here, what happens back there won't matter as much.
- Priory Explorer: I want to stand on a mountain of corpses!
- Vigil Crusader: Finally! A norn who's fighting for something I can believe in.
- Guards outside the ramp to the airship
- Priory Explorer: Are you ready for battle, little one?
- Vigil Crusader: I've been through worse, tall one.
- Overlooking Armada Harbor
- Whispers Lightbringer: This is kid's stuff.
- Vigil Crusader: I had fights worse than this in the fahrar, back when I was a cub.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I'm actually starting to like this.
- Vigil Crusader: It's just like home. We're surrounded by angry punks all spoiling for a fight.
- Outside the southeast gate
- Whispers Agent: Was that guy scouting? Or just running?
- Whispers Lightbringer: Not a good sign. I'm expecting the worst.
- Whispers Agent: This would be a great place to set more traps.
- Whispers Lightbringer: There's always a place to set more traps.
- Whispers Agent: They don't fight fair, do they?
- Whispers Lightbringer: They've got their tricks. We've got ours.
- In the submarine dock
- Whispers Lightbringer: Do you think it's true? A city of the gods at the heart of Orr?
- Priory Explorer: Ancient legends about Arah won't matter if we're mired in undead detritus.
- The asura portals can be accessed prior to The Battle of Fort Trinity by using leap skills (from the top of a nearby tent) to reach the platform to the right of the gate.