From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Fort Trinity Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Priory Magister (hero challenge) (71)
- Asura Gates
- Defend Scholar Keemka and BNDL-2 until Pact megalasers can be built (71)
- Defend the Pact Megalasers and destroy the Orrian bone ship (71)
- Escort the supplies to Siegemaster Denbi (71)
- Protect Valbjorn Deepdelver as he explores the Orrian shipwreck (73)
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Ballastician
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Scholar
- Sylvan Hound
- Vigil Ballastician
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Initiate
- Whispers Lightbringer
- Static environmental weapons
- Patrols outside Caer Aval
- Whispers Lightbringer: I thought these undead would be more mindless. You know, aimless and wandering.
- Priory Explorer: The dragon's directing them, and I can't wait to fight it.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Somewhere, someone's fighting a big monster. I should be there right now.
- Priory Explorer: You're a soldier. You do your job so they can do theirs.
- Near the waypoint
- Priory Explorer: We get to see some action? Nice!
- Whispers Lightbringer: We're not swiping books from some dusty library, girl.
- Whispers Lightbringer: We're going into the heat of battle against dangerous foes.
- Priory Explorer: Like I said: Nice!
- Vigil Crusader: Never fear. We're all in this together.
- Whispers Lightbringer: The walking root sounds pretty snooty.
- Vigil Crusader: We're comrades in arms. You should address me with more respect.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I respectfully submit that you sound snooty.
- Whispers Lightbringer: This certainly isn't like the streets of Lion's Arch.
- Priory Explorer: I don't know. Sometimes I feel safer here than I did back home.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Really? I know how to deal with street trash, pirates, and gangs. This is beyond me.
- Priory Explorer: Fighting is fighting. They want a straight-up fight, I'll give them one.
- Priory Explorer: Have you fought these things before? How do you kill the undead?
- Vigil Crusader: Fire. Decapitation. Spellcraft. Whatever kills the living kills the walking dead.
- Priory Explorer: Oh! That sounds easy. I just hope we survive the trip there.
- Vigil Crusader: Why are we here again?
- Priory Explorer: The dead hate the living. The living kill the dead.
- On the platform with the Alseta Generator
- Whispers Lightbringer: You twigs sure talk funny.
- Vigil Crusader: I am not a twig. Perhaps you don't know that because you're a farmboy.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I'm the farmboy who's watching your back.
- Vigil Crusader: Good to know we understand each other.
- Near the Asura gates
- Vigil Crusader: An army of evil! A kingdom of the dead! It's a good day to be a hero.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Are you for real?
- Vigil Crusader: You'd be surprised how often I hear that question.
- Priory Explorer: You're lucky my awesome intellect is here!
- Whispers Lightbringer: You're lucky they don't eat brains.
- Vigil Crusader: We're a long way from the Grove, my friend.
- Priory Explorer: If you didn't want adventure, you should have stayed home.
- Priory Explorer: You ever feel guilty about not being back in Divinity's Reach?
- Whispers Lightbringer: Not really. If we lose here, what happens back there won't matter as much.
- Priory Explorer: I want to stand on a mountain of corpses!
- Vigil Crusader: Finally! A norn who's fighting for something I can believe in.
- Guards outside the ramp to the airship
- Priory Explorer: Are you ready for battle, little one?
- Vigil Crusader: I've been through worse, tall one.
- Overlooking Armada Harbor
- Whispers Lightbringer: This is kid's stuff.
- Vigil Crusader: I had fights worse than this in the fahrar, back when I was a cub.
- Whispers Lightbringer: I'm actually starting to like this.
- Vigil Crusader: It's just like home. We're surrounded by angry punks all spoiling for a fight.
- Outside the southeast gate
- Whispers Agent: Was that guy scouting? Or just running?
- Whispers Lightbringer: Not a good sign. I'm expecting the worst.
- Whispers Agent: This would be a great place to set more traps.
- Whispers Lightbringer: There's always a place to set more traps.
- Whispers Agent: They don't fight fair, do they?
- Whispers Lightbringer: They've got their tricks. We've got ours.
- In the submarine dock
- Whispers Lightbringer: Do you think it's true? A city of the gods at the heart of Orr?
- Priory Explorer: Ancient legends about Arah won't matter if we're mired in undead detritus.
- The asura portals can be accessed prior to The Battle of Fort Trinity by using leap skills (from the top of a nearby tent) to reach the platform to the right of the gate, or by clicking "Leave Instance" in the Chantry of Secrets rather than walking out, as leaving the instance automatically takes you to Fort Trinity regardless of how you entered.