Hall of Monuments
- This article is about the hall in the Eye of the North. For the achievement section, see Hall of Monuments (achievements).
Hall of Monuments
Now in a state of disrepair, the Hall of Monuments is a part of the Eye of the North located within the Far Shiverpeaks. It once commemorated the deeds of a long-dead hero who defeated the Great Destroyer. The Hall was the only known location of the rainbow phoenix, which was said to only appear to exceptional individuals, even amongst those who could communicate with the Eye of the North.
Players of Guild Wars Eye of the North are able to record their accomplishments by unlocking statues for the Hall of Monuments, which in turn unlock exclusive weapon and armor skins, miniatures, pets, titles, and weapons and armor for use in structured PvP in Guild Wars 2. Each statue added to the Hall will add an extra "point" to the player's account - each point rewards an item up to 30 points, and each 5 points awards a title up to 50 points.
 Getting there
Players' Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 accounts must be linked at account.guildwars2.com for the Hall of Monuments to work. Once this is done, each character on the player's Guild Wars 2 account will possess a Hall of Monuments Portal Stone in their starting inventory. This can be used to travel to the ruins of the Hall of Monuments, where players can obtain unlocked rewards from the ghost of Kimmes the Historian.
 Locations and objectives
 Armor skins
- Heritage armor skin - 6 HoM points total
- Heritage Masque / Heritage Bandana / Heritage Warhelm - 1 HoM point
- Heritage Mantle / Heritage Shoulderpads / Heritage Pauldrons - 2 HoM points
- Heritage Greatcoat / Heritage Jerkin / Heritage Warplate - 3 HoM points
- Heritage Gloves / Heritage Armguards / Heritage Gauntlets - 4 HoM points
- Heritage Pants / Heritage Legguards / Heritage Legplates - 5 HoM points
- Heritage Shoes / Heritage Boots / Heritage Warboots - 6 HoM points
- Baroque Mask - 12 HoM points
- Heavenly Bracers - 18 HoM points
- Icelord's Diadem - 24 HoM points
- Fire God's Vambraces - 30 HoM points
 Weapon skins
|Main Hand||Stygian Axe||Axe||28||[&AgHOUQAA]|
|Wayward Wand Scepter||Scepter||16||[&AgHAUQAA]|
|Fiery Dragon Sword||Sword||10||[&AgG5UQAA]|
|Off hand||Chimeric Prism Focus||Focus||20||[&AgHGUQAA]|
|Diamond Aegis Shield||Shield||11||[&AgG6UQAA]|
|Living Short Bow||Short Bow||8||[&AgG4UQAA]|
|Gnarled Walking Staff||Staff||7||[&AgG3UQAA]|
- Orange Tabby Cat - 9 HoM points
- Orrian Baby Chicken - 15 HoM points
- Rockfur Raccoon - 21 HoM points
- Red Servitor Golem - 27 HoM points
- Juvenile Black Moa - 15 HoM points
- Juvenile Rainbow Jellyfish - 20 HoM points
- Juvenile White Raven - 25 HoM points
- Juvenile Black Widow Spider - 30 HoM points
- The point of interest here does not count towards map completion.
- If you do not see your rewards being offered by Kimmes, the following solution has fixed the issue with some accounts:
- Log back into Guild Wars 1 and speak to Kimmes in your Hall of Monuments.
- Toggle your hall display between character-wide and account-wide.
- Return to Kimmes in Guild Wars 2.
- Guide to earning Hall of Monuments rewards at Guild Wars Wiki - for details on the rewards and how to earn them.
- Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator
- John Stumme's Guide to the Hall of Monuments — ArenaNet Blog
- Claiming your Hall of Monuments Rewards | GuildWars2.com
- Guild Wars 2 Support | Hall of Monuments