Hall of Monuments
Hall of Monuments
Now in a state of disrepair, the Hall of Monuments is a part of the Eye of the North located within the Far Shiverpeaks. It once commemorated the deeds of a long-dead hero who defeated the Great Destroyer. The Hall was the only known location of the rainbow phoenix, which was said to only appear to exceptional individuals, even amongst those who could communicate with the Eye of the North.
Players of Guild Wars Eye of the North are able to record their accomplishments by unlocking statues for the Hall of Monuments, which in turn unlock exclusive weapon and armor skins, miniatures, pets, titles, and weapons and armor for use in structured PvP in Guild Wars 2. Each statue added to the Hall will add an extra "point" to the player's account - each point rewards an item up to 30 points, and each 5 points awards a title up to 50 points.
 Getting there
Players' Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 accounts must be linked at account.guildwars2.com for the Hall of Monuments to work. Once this is done, each character on the player's Guild Wars 2 account will possess a Hall of Monuments Portal Stone in their starting inventory. This can be used to travel to the ruins of the Hall of Monuments, where players can obtain unlocked rewards from the ghost of Kimmes the Historian.
 Locations and objectives
- The point of interest here does not count towards map completion.
- Guide to earning Hall of Monuments rewards at Guild Wars Wiki - for details on the rewards and how to earn them.
- Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator
- John Stumme's Guide to the Hall of Monuments — ArenaNet Blog
- Claiming your Hall of Monuments Rewards | GuildWars2.com
- Guild Wars 2 Support | Hall of Monuments