From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Garm is the wolf companion of the norn Eir Stegalkin, a member of Destiny's Edge. Garm is a black dire wolf, and stated to be five feet tall. After the destruction of the Pact Fleet in the Heart of Maguuma, he was rescued by Rox.
- Chapter 1: Forging a Legend
- Chapter 2: Everybody Makes Mistakes
- Chapter 3: Death from Below
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Chapter 6: The Battle for Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Episode 3: Flame and Frost: The Razing
- Episode 4: Flame and Frost: Retribution
- Episode 15: The Nightmares Within
- Eir's Companion
- Filthy - during Eir's Memorial in Hoelbrak
- Determined - during Eir's Memorial in Hoelbrak
- Injured - during Eir's Memorial in Hoelbrak
- Garm is a dog who guards the gate of Hel and is associated with Ragnarök in Norse Mythology.
- Garm can be spoken to during the norn story quest The Last of the Giant-Kings, should you have chosen to seek Wolf's blessing with the quest Twilight of the Wolf.
- Visiting Eir in Stonewright's Steading in Hoelbrak with a norn character results in Garm following the character around the map.
- A book cart in northeast Ebonhawke stronghold includes a child's story told in pictures called "Garm and Friends." It tells the story of a heroic wolf and his companions.
- There is a Lionguard Polearm in the Blood Tribune Quarters in the Black Citadel that mentions Garm and Rytlock Brimstone as the last contestants standing in the 1320 Wintersday Tournament.
- It is mentioned in J. Robert King's Edge of Destiny that Garm's eyes are of a "fire-red" color, yet in the game they are blue.
- During some story missions, such as Rumors of Trouble, Garm can be seen running around outside with a wolf pup.
- Garm has been confirmed to weigh 280 pounds (127kg).