Flame Legion Stalker
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Flame Legion Stalker
- Diessa Plateau
- Iron Marches
- Fireheart Rise
- Sati Passage (60) (Only during events)
- Pig Iron Mine (61-62)
- Cozen Desolation (61-62)
- Buloh Crossing (62)
- Havoc Steppes (64-65)
- Apostate Wastes (64-65)
- Switchback Canyons (65)
- Keeper's Sanctum (65-66)
- Simurgh Timberland (66-67)
- The Toughstone (67)
- Amduat Point (68-69)
- Sloven Pitch (69)
- The Baelfire (70)
- Help Crucibis Forgeweld run the armory (2)
- Help Latera Painstorm fight the Flame Legion (5)
- Defend the Iron Legion fort from Flame Legion (8)
- Assist the Ash Legion (25)
- Aid Centurion Truthbringer in Echoslab Arches (53)
- Help the Sleekfur Warband defend the road at Soldier Mesa (56)
- Aid the Allied Legions as they march on the Flame Legion's territory (58)
- Aid the Scorch Warband with their assault on the Flame Legion (60)
- Clean up the Flame Legion magic (61)
- Stop the Flame Legion from summoning embers (62)
- Assist the Ash Legion soldiers of Shadow Cleft (65)
- Help the Ash Legion disrupt the Flame Legion (68)
- Help the Ash Legion strike at the heart of the Flame Legion (69)
- Ignite Arrows
- Gives self the Ignite Arrows effect for 15 seconds.
- Skills (Terrestrial)
- Skills (Aquatic)
- Hip Shot - Projectile auto-attack.
- Aimed Shot - Projectile attack that deals additional damage. 1 second cast time.
- Stolen skills
|Large Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||60-70|
|Medium Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||60-70|
|Small Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||15-25|
|Tiny Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||2-15|
|Large Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||61-70|
|Sharp Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||50-60|
|Small Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||2-70|
|Tiny Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||2-15|
|Torn Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||60-70|
|Frayed Garment||Salvage item||Basic||1||50-60|
|Ragged Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||2-70|
|Worn Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||2-70|
|Shredded Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||2-25|
|Dark Stained Claw||Trophy||Junk||1-2||60-70|
- They can spawn wearing one of three different sets of armor:
- Wrangler coat, leggings, and gloves with Studded shoulders and Swindler's boots.
- Heavy Scale coat and legs, Draconic gauntlets and boots, and Scale pauldrons.
- Trapper coat and leggings, Rawhide bracers and boots, and Outlaw's shoulders.
- They closely resemble Charr Stalkers from the original Guild Wars.
- Their Ignite Arrows effect is based on the Guild Wars skill Ignite Arrows, which is an iconic skill used by Charr Stalkers.