Barricade (Drizzlewood Coast)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Barricades (Drizzlewood Coast) are structures found in the southern part of Drizzlewood Coast. They can be destroyed to progress "Destroy infrastructure and defeat enemies to reduce enemy influence." while assaulting the areas held by the Dominion in Drizzlewood Coast. After the area has been taken by the United Legions, they can be repaired and upgraded.
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Assault Leadfoot Village! (80) [Group Event]
- Assault Petraj Overlook! (80) [Group Event]
- Assault Fort Defiance! (80) [Group Event]
- Assault Vloxen Mine! (80) [Group Event]
- Assault Port Cascadia! (80) [Group Event]
- Assault Lighthouse Point! (80) [Group Event]
- This has been damaged by Dominion forces. Use War Supplies to repair it.
- Repair 100%. (Costs 200 War Supplies.)
- Repair 50%. (Costs 100 War Supplies.)
- Repair 25%. (Costs 50 War Supplies.)
- Repair 10%. (Costs 20 War Supplies.)
- Never mind.
- If fully repaired
- This gadget cannot be repaired, but it can be upgraded to reduce damage taken.
- Defense Enhancement) Upgrade this object's defenses by one tier. (Costs 20 War Supplies.) (applies level of
- Never mind.
- Repairing and upgrading them progresses "Assist with Blood and Ash tasks and events on the west side to aid in the war effort." during Shoulder to Shoulder.