- Heart of Maguuma
(Heart of Maguuma)
(Ring of Fire)
(Ruins of Orr)
- Bouncing Mushrooms
Bitterfrost blue variant.
Bjora Marches blue variant.
Silent Surf Fractal purple variant.
Bouncing Mushrooms are bounce pads which can be used after training Bouncing Mushrooms mastery of the Itzel Lore mastery track. They were introduced in the Heart of Thorns expansion but can also occasionally be found in the zones from later releases.
The mushrooms allow players to move in a curved trajectory upwards through the environment. The mushrooms help players navigate through rough terrain or reach high points from where players can hang glide. They are sometimes required in order to fully participate in certain events or reach hero challenges, points of interest, etc.
- Bouncing mushrooms will always launch the player to roughly the same spot.
- The bounce trajectory is more or less unique for every bouncing mushroom.
- The blue variants of the Bouncing mushrooms found in the Shiverpeak Mountains region have identical funtionality.
- Auric Basin
- Dragon's Stand
- Gilded Hollow
- Forsaken Thicket
- Tangled Depths
- Verdant Brink
- Bloodstone Fen
- Bitterfrost Frontier (Bitterfrost blue variant)
- Bjora Marches (Bjora blue variant)
- Forging Steel (Both variants)
- Drizzlewood Coast (Bitterfrost blue and yellow variants)