— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient of the skill that fires when controlling a foe from 0.5 to 0.1.
|December 11, 2018
- This trait has been reworked and no longer reduces the hammer recharge times. It now deals single hits upon disabling enemies. This trait now changes the skill Mighty Blow to Glacial Blow.
|July 26, 2016
- The recharge of this trait has been reduced from 15 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The damage of this trait has been increased by 33%.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Virtues Master tier.
- Added: Hammer abilities have 20% reduced recharge.
- Added a skill fact for reduced recharge.
- Fixed a bug so that this will correctly apply the reduced recharge to hammer skills.
|September 09, 2014
- The cooldown of this trait has been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Chill duration has been reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
|October 15, 2013
- This trait now delivers an area strike on the target it activates on, damaging and chilling up to five enemies in a 180 radius.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait now applies 5 seconds of chill on a critical hit with a 100% activation rate (up from 4 seconds on a 50% rate).
- This effect's recharge has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
|September 14, 2012
- Glacial Heart has been added to the game.