From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Damage nearby foes with a mighty ground slam.
— In-game description [?]
- Glacial Heart - Mighty Blow becomes Glacial Blow. Chill and damage foes that you disable. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill causes the player to leap forward up to 300 units.
- The blast finisher is not confined to the initial position but rather triggers as long as the combo field has been crossed during the animation.
- Boons from blasting a combo field are applied after the end of the animation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|September 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.