From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Devil Dog variant.
Gargoyles are enemies that sometimes spawn when Haunted Doors are opened. Killing them can be part of Defeat the strange foes coming through the haunted door.
- Kessex Hills
- Gendarran Fields
- Defeat the strange foes coming through the haunted door (8, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
- Historical events
- Protect Jarlanth while the device is built (16)
- Protect Vittae while the device is built (16)
- Stop the rebels from destroying the barrier dampening device (16)
- Help the Durmand Priory with their investigations (3)
- Retreat - Gargoyle flies away, evading any attacks until it stops.
- Slash - Basic melee autoattack.
- Shred - Channels while flying up to deliver a powerful attack that knocks back.
- Swoop - Starts flying to deliver continuous attacks, until grounded by enough damage or an interrupt.
- Stolen skills
Devil Dog variant
- Bite -
- Double Slash -
- Stolen skills
|Chattering Skull||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Piece of Candy Corn||Consumable, Crafting material||Basic||1-2|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- Fortune's Vale
|Large Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Salvageable Hide||Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Vial of Potent Blood||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vial of Powerful Blood||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vicious Claw||Crafting material||Rare||1|
- This NPC has two miniatures, one for each appearance variation: Mini Devil Dog and Mini Thailog the Gargoyle.
- Were introduced with Shadow of the Mad King.
- Despite sharing a name, these bear no known relation to the gargoyles in Guild Wars.