Veteran Jubua the Wildfire
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Veteran Jubua the Wildfire
- Elemental Armor
- Stolen skills
- Before completion
- Fight me, and show me your worth. I'll reward you if you succeed. I'm curious whether one so clearly battle worn as yourself could hold your own against me.
- I'll take that reward!
- I don't need to prove anything.
- After completion
- Well. You can handle yourself in a fight, but that's not enough to keep a mortal like you alive out there. You need a sharp mind. If I gave you a riddle, how would you do?
- Let's find out. (to below riddles)
- I'm not interested.
- Riddle 1
- I am always hungry and never thirsty. I roar and hiss but do not speak.
- A welcome friend to some but a swift foe if not treated with care. What am I?
- The Forged!
- Oh, it's you again. Here to test yourself against another riddle?
- I'll do that. Good-bye.
- A vulture!
- A tornado!
- On second thought, I should get going.
- Riddle 2
- Oh, it's you again. I should have recognized you, I suppose—but I didn't. You wanted another riddle, correct? I have a very good one.
Bring it on!
- I can be seen but not touched. I rise but never fall. I can be a signal or a warning. You would do well to watch for me. What am I?
- Correct! I'm impressed, but my next riddle will leave you humbled.
- I'll be going now.
- A campfire!
- A sunbeam!
- A spark!
- I'll get back to you.
- I need to go, actually.
- Riddle 3
- Oh, it's you again. Here to test your brain against another riddle?
- I am what remains when the warmth is gone. I am left behind when the light goes out. I leave a mark on whatever I touch, and the wind can wipe me away. What am I?
- Hardly. Try again.
- What was the question?
- I'm done for now.
- Cold! (same as above)
- Mist! (same as above)
- A lucky guess. Come back tomorrow, and I'll really blow your mind.
- I'll be back tomorrow.
- I need to ponder for a while.
- Must be someone else.
- Riddle 4
- You're just like the others—here for my clever riddles. I can't keep track of you all.
Make it a tough one!
- When young, I stand rigid as a soldier, though I am small. With time, I become shapeless as an old blanket, but I provide comfort to the last. What am I?
- Correct! Well done. Few of you ever get this far. I'll have another riddle for you tomorrow.
- See you then.
A stuffed toy!
- Do you need a hint? To bad, because I don't give hints.
- I guess again.
- I'll try again one other time.
- A flame! (same as above)
- A cloak! (same as above)
- I don't know.
- Never mind.
- Riddle 5
- I only have one more riddle for you. I've told you all the rest. Are you ready? This one will be difficult.
Nothing's stumped me so far. Bring it!
- Unused, I may seem small and brittle, but pair me with a stone and my true value will ignite. What am I?
- No. Not even close. Well, maybe a little close.
- Give me another chance.
- I'll try again later.
- Firewood! (same as above)
- All right. I concede that you may have a small talent for solving riddles. Maybe. I'm out of riddles now, and you have nothing left to prove. Good-bye.
- Good-bye, then.
- A torch! (same as wrong answer)
- I need to think about this for a while.
- Maybe later.
- After answering your daily riddle
- You've already had your riddle for today. Come back tomorrow if you want another one.
- I will. See you then.
- After answering all five riddles
- No more riddles. You've already made your point. You're smart. Well done.
- All right. Good-bye.
- You. You've got that look about you. Care to test that fire of yours against a true inferno?
- After defeating Jubua, the Djinn will ask a riddle. He will only ask one riddle a day, there are five in total. Answer correctly five times (and five more times with riddles from Legendary Ellutherius Wintergust) for the achievement Speak in Riddles.