From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- : 1,935Life Force Cost
- : 1Conditions Converted to Boons
- : 2Conditions Converted to Boons
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
— In-game description [?]
- Conditions are converted as follows:
|Bleeding||Vigor (10 s)|
|Blinded||Fury (5 s)|
|Burning||Aegis (5 s)|
|Chilled||Alacrity (2 s)|
|Confusion||Retaliation (5 s)|
|Crippled||Swiftness (10 s)|
|Fear||Stability (3 s)|
|Immobile||Resistance (2 s)|
|Poisoned||Regeneration (5 s)|
|Slow||Quickness (3 s)|
|Taunt||Resistance (2 s)|
|Torment||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
|Vulnerability||Protection (3 s)|
|Weakness||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
- Nourishing Ashes - Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Feed from Corruption - When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Sand Savant - Summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has a modified recharge. Influence a larger area with Shade skills. A greater shade counts as three shades for related traits.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020|| Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 17, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: