Shade. Sand rises up near your shades to shield nearby allies.
Targets affected by this ability can only be affected once per cast.
- : 2,487
Life Force Cost
- Barrier: 2,428 (0.874)?
Number of Allied Targets: 3
- Radius: 180
— In-game description [?]
- Abrasive Grit - Granting an ally a barrier removes conditions afflicting them and grants might. This effect only occurs with barrier from scourge skills and traits.
- Sand Savant - Summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has a modified recharge. Influence a larger area with Shade skills. A greater shade counts as three shades for related traits..
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from respecting party and squad prioritization.
| March 27, 2018
- Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade.
- Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer.
- Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.
| February 06, 2018
- Added a 0.5-second warning to enemy players on each shade and on the player when activating a shade skill.
- Increased the cooldown of this skill from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Increased the barrier granted by this skill by 15%.
| December 12, 2017
- All skills that grant barrier now give 15% more barrier.
| November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that could cause this skill's targets to be lost due to proximity between shades or the casting scourge.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Sand Cascade has been added to the game.