From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Transfusion — Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Up to five nearby downed allies are teleported to you upon using shroud skill 4.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- Sand Savant — Summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has a modified recharge. Influence a larger area with shade skills. A greater shade counts as three shades for related traits.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 08, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 01, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: