From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ability. For the object, see Updraft (object). For the Gliding Mastery, see Updraft Use.
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Off hand dagger
- Game link
Gain swiftness from a gust of wind that launches nearby foes.
- Swiftness (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Launch: 200
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- Evade: 1 second
- Defiance Break: 232[sic]
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Flow like Water — Deal increased strike damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- Evasive Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and vigor while evading an attack.
- This skill causes 332 Defiance bar damage.
- The rollback's maximum range is roughly 300 units.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 29, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: