From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Stormsoul — Deal increased damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Flow like Water — Deal increased damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased damage for each boon on you.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- There was an unlisted change causing this skill's knockback to delay after 1s of initial cast on February 25, 2020.
- The rollback's maximum range is roughly 300 units.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 29, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: