Lightning Rod (trait skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (trait skill list)
- Lightning Rod
- Game link
Call down lightning on a disabled foe.
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- Damage: 253 (0.95)?
- Weakness (4s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Weakness (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
— In-game description
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|April 28, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||