From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Your next attack steals health.
— In-game description
- WvW and PvP:
- Battle Scars use one stack per strike.
- Currently, the most recently applied stack is consumed first. This can lead to counterintuitive behavior. For example:
- To stop stacks from expiring unnecessarily, make sure you consume all stacks before adding more.
- Battle Scarred (Devastation) — Siphon health after using your healing skill.
- Thrill of Combat (Devastation) — Gain stacks of Battle Scars while in combat.
- Dance of Death (Devastation) — Applying vulnerability to foes grants stacks of Battle Scars. The healing from Battle Scars is increased while you are below the health threshold.