From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Illusions (trait list)
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
Increases attack speed while wielding a scepter. Reduces recharge on scepter skills.
- : 20%Increased Attack Speed
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
— In-game description
- Affects both activation time and aftercast, resulting in an overall 20% increase to attack speed.
- The increase in attack speed affects the cast time of all weapon skills, utility skills, and gathering; as long as a scepter is worn.
- The attack speed bonus from this trait does not stack with Quickness.
- This does not affect clones wielding a scepter.
|Scepter||Illusionary Counter (PvE)||8||→||6.4|
|Illusionary Counter (WvW, PvP)||12||→||9.6|
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: