— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Reduced animation length by 0.2 seconds. This skill no longer deals increased strike damage to poisoned enemies. Instead, it applies 1 stack of bleeding for 4 seconds when striking poisoned enemies.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Updated the description of this skill to better reflect its function.
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 0.55 to 0.366.
|May 16, 2017
- Increased number of bounces to 3.
- Now deals 25% increased damage to poisoned foes.
|July 01, 2014
- Updated the skill facts to use number of bounces (2) instead of number of targets.
|April 30, 2013
- First arrow is no longer heat-seeking.
|August 28, 2012
- Trick Shot has been added to the game.