Determine how and why Doxa fused with the MIG.
- Talk to Zojja at the Incomp Optics Lab.
- Activate the testing apparatus.
- Stop the Inquest and their hacked golems.
- Destroy STAB-0 and the Inquest invaders.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
- One of three fine chest armor: Ringmail Armor, Scale Hauberk, or Chainmail Armor
- One of three fine chest armor: Rawhide Vest, Marksman's Jerkin, or Studded Leather Vest
- One of three fine chest armor: Linen Garment, Velvet Coat, or Cloth Coat
Defeat the Inquest that attack when you activate the testing apparatus.
- Asura (Inquest)
- Kazz: Let's get inside. Zojja is waiting, and Doxa needs her help.
Cinematic with Zojja:
- Zojja: We're set to go. I've cleared the lab so we'll have the space and privacy we need, and also so no random observers get killed.
- Zojja: I'd love to solve this problem for you. The MIG is so promising, almost up to Snaff's standards...sorry. Back to business: diagnostic examination.
- Zojja: This lab is the perfect place to run a full battery of tests. There's good equipment here and more importantly, it's not mine. So I won't care if it gets destroyed.
- Kazz: I'm not entirely sure about this. Will the process hurt?
- Zojja: Of course not. Golems don't feel—well, they don't usually feel pain. This may be a special case, though. We'll just have to forge ahead.
- Zojja: I suppose we could ask the Inquest. They do fusions like this all the time. Usually with people they don't like, which is a pretty long list.
- <Character name>: No thanks. We set out to find an alternative to the Inquest method. We don't need more data on sacrificing sentient beings to improve golem control.
- Zojja: A wise decision. Now let's sort out this Doxa situation.
Speaking with allies:
- Zojja: Stand back and watch a genius work. My instruments here will clarify your Doxa/MIG situation.
- Glad to hear it. We start when you're ready.
- Hronk: We couldn't be in better hands. Zojja is the premier expert on golemancy and golem-based magi-mechanics.
- I hope that's enough to help Doxa.
Speaking with Kazz:
- Kazz: I'm starting to panic here. Can Zojja really figure out how to separate Doxa from the MIG?
- Yes, absolutely. If anyone can help, it's Zojja.
After activating testing apparatus:
- M.I.G.: Entity—under—consideration. Error: recognition—failure.
- Teyo: Greetings, losers. My schedule is absolutely packed or else I'd be there to murder you in person.
- Zojja: Well, well. The walking joke is making jokes. Tell me, Teyo, how did you access these systems?
- Teyo: We're the Inquest. We can do anything we want to with no-talent pikers like you.
- Teyo: But I'm not virtually here to banter. Minions! Bring the MIG back to the Funhouse.
- Teyo: And, just to cement the fact that all your golems belong to us...
- Teyo: Golems! Initiate Security Override 27. Authorization code: "Zojja is a fink. Get her!"
During the initial fight:
- M.I.G.: Warning—loved—one—Kazz—and—krewe—are—in—danger. Defense—protocols—engaged.
- <Hostile golem>: New—application—installing.
- Mr. Sparkles: New—command—protocols—accepted? New—application—installing.
- <Hostile golem>: Installation—complete.
- Mr. Sparkles: Installation—cancelled. Anti—hacking—protocol—engaged.
- Mr. Sparkles: Initiating—Security—Response—2—B; "Smack—the—hackers."
During the fight with STA/B-0:
- STA/B-0: Directive—Two: Destroy—the—innocent.
- STA/B-0: Directive—Three: Uphold—the—goals—of—the—Inquest.
- STA/B-0: Directive—Four: CLASSIFIED.
Cinematic after the fight:
- Hronk: I'd like to lodge a formal complaint, Zojja. The examination prospectus you provided never mentioned explosions, fires, or hacked golems.
- Zojja: Better get used to it. All that's just a prelude to what's in store if we keep crossing paths with the Inquest.
- <Character name>: Which we will, because Teyo clearly wants the MIG. And we want their know-how on fusing sentient souls to golems.
- Kazz: Will that help? I mean, Doxa seems calm enough now, so she's adjusting to her new situation. Inquest machinery could just drive her mad again.
- Zojja: That's a risk we have to take. If we don't separate her soon, she won't be Doxa anymore. We need to access the Inquest lab known as the Funhouse.
- Zojja: The Inquest's data, combined with my expertise gives us a chance. A statistically small chance, but that's better than what she has if we do nothing.
- <Character name>: All right, then. Let's head to the Funhouse...though somehow I doubt it'll be much fun for anyone involved.
Speaking to allies:
- Zojja: Ready for a fun trip to the Funhouse? Well, more in the "beating the Inquest to pulp" sense of fun.
- Ready. See you there.
- Hronk: I don't like the idea of you two attacking an Inquest lab, but I like them messing with my work and my krewe even less. Be careful, and bring us back something we can use to show up those creeps!
- Thank you, sir. You can count on us.
- Kazz: I'm at my wits end without Doxa. Taking action feels good, especially when helping my beloved also means sticking it to the Inquest. See you at the Funhouse.
- Perfect. See you there, Kazz.
- M.I.G./Doxa: Thank you for standing by MIG/Doxa...by me. This is like a bad dream. I remember...beating up the lab. Sorry.
We can fix this. And we'll make whoever's responsible pay for crossing our krewe.
- Caution! The Inquest is dangerous. They did not attack me personally. I was merely a step in their larger plan. When they're actually out to get you...they get you.
- Not if we get them first. And we will.
I'm more concerned about you than the lab. And Kazz. He's been twisting his ears up in knots worrying over you.
- Loved one Kazz...please, keep him safe. He is what keeps me going. If I didn't have him to return to, I'd be just another forgotten subroutine in this golem's primary command matrix.
- Stay with us, Doxa. I'll see you and Kazz reunited, I swear it.
Lab repairs are easy. You're the important thing here, you and Kazz. We're a krewe, remember?
- Thank you. I am grateful for your support. Stay safe. I would not like it if either of you were injured on my account.
- Thanks, Doxa, but we know what we're doing. See you soon.
- Don't give it a second thought. We've got more important things to worry about.
- The STA/B-0's lines regarding its directives seem to be referencing the RoboCop movies.