From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the in-game support panel. For the character role of supporting other characters, see Support.
- Main: directs players to places to contact support or report issues.
- Known Issues: Please visit our support forums to see if what you're experiencing is a known issue and is being fixed.
- Report a Bug: Submit a bug directly to the GW2 Development Team. Please be aware that we cannot provide individual responses but your bug will be reviewed by a team member who may contact you if additional information is required.
- Contact Customer Support: For billing, payment, or other account-related issues.
- Bug Report: allows players to submit a report with detailed information and screenshot if necessary. Reports are divided into multiple areas and sub-areas of content.
Bug Report options
- The chat commands "/bug" or "/support" will open this panel.
- Account and character information are automatically included with each submission.
- Reports can also be submitted through support tickets.