From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
List of bonuses
- Gold Find — Increases the amount of gold gain from killing enemies.
- In addition to achievement rewards, account-wide gold find can be increased by consuming Lesser Essence of Gold, which can be acquired from the Wizard's Vault.
- Prior to the August 22, 2023 game update, Essences of Gold could be obtained from Login rewards.
- At the date of October 20, 2023, the maximum of gold find only related to account bonus a player can have is 230. (226 through chests of loyalty, 2 through blessed coffer of the Sun, 2 through wizard's vault).
- Karma Gain — Increases the amount of karma gained from completing events.
- XP Gain — Increases the amount of experience gain from killing enemies.
- Magic Find — Increases the chance to receive higher-quality loot from slain foes.
All account bonuses can be increased by earning achievement points on the account. Account bonuses will never decrease.
- For every 500 points, a set of achievement rewards is unlocked, which includes a 1% increase to a single account bonus.
- Every 2,500 points gives a larger reward of +1% Karma Gain, +2% XP Gain, and +1% to either Gold Find or Magic Find.
- These bonuses stack with items with similar effects, such as boosters, guild banners, or enrichments.
- For more detailed information on account bonuses, see: Achievement point rewards