World vs. World panel
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Mist War: shows the three current matched worlds and their scores. Each map is listed and allows the player to join or queue to join a selected map:
- Detailed Score: shows score information for each map in WvW.
- Reward Tracks: displays progress in each WvW Reward Track. Tracks can be filtered to show all, available, complete, and locked. An available track can be activated by hovering over it in the list and selecting "Activate" or "Reactivate". Non-active tracks can be sorted alphabetically or by available time remaining.
- Rank and Abilities: shows the account's World Experience and Rank. Increasing World Rank grants World Ability points that can be used to unlock bonuses for WvW. Purchased upgrades are shown as light blue blocks. Unspent World Ability Points are shown next to this tab and in the top right corner.
- Queues are shown as a red icon with the number of players currently waiting in the queue to each map. If there is no queue, "Ready" is displayed instead.
- Players currently in a WvW map have the option to leave the map with the button in the bottom right corner and will return them to the map they were in before entering WvW.
- If the player is currently in a WvW map, an icon will appear next to the map's tab to indicate which map the player is in.