Defy Pain (warrior trait)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the warrior trait. For the ranger pet bear skill, see Defy Pain.
- Defense (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
Cast Lesser Endure Pain when you use an elite skill.
— In-game description
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
- Battle Standard — Banner
- Rampage — Physical
- Signet of Rage — Signet
- Head Butt — Rage
- Winds of Disenchantment — Meditation
- Tactical Reload — Armament
|Lesser Endure Pain (PvE, WvW)||Stance. Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects.|
|Lesser Endure Pain (PvP)||Stance. Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects.|
- The Endure Pain effect from this trait stacks with the utility Endure Pain.
- This trait can be used even when Endure Pain is not equipped as a utility skill.
- In Structured PvP, the Lesser Endure Pain effect lasts for 2 seconds.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 18, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: