From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Path walked by Diplomat Tarban (clockwise).
- Brisban Wildlands
- Subdue and capture Diplomat Tarban (15) [Group Event]
- conditions to foes and boons to allies. The first strike of the storm dazes foes. Chaos Storm - Create a magical storm at the target location that applies random
- Chain. Slash your foe to make them vulnerable. Mind Slash -
- boons and inflicts your foe with random conditions whenever you are struck. Chaos Armor - Apply a random condition to nearby foes and gain chaos aura. Chaos aura grants you random
- Glamour. Create a dome around your foes that reflects projectiles. Feedback -
- Manipulation. Teleport to a target location. Blink -
- distorting the space around you, making you evade attacks. Blurred Frenzy - Strike your foe with a flurry of strikes,
- Stolen skills
- You aren't a member of my talks. Move along. You're endangering delicate diplomatic negotiations.
- Your phony credentials don't impress us. We're here to take you in. (with bounty active)
- Begging your pardon.
- Diplomat Tarban applies stacks of confusion very quickly, be careful and bring along condition cleansing or immunity granting skills.
- Avoid standing in the fields he creates as they tend to give multiple stacks of confusion which can most of the time down a player.