The Wendon Steps
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Wendon Steps
1 1 2
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Seraph fight Willem's bandits (19)
- Wendon Waypoint —
- Rescue the Vigil engineers (0) [Group Event]
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (17, 20, 21, 25, 28, 30) [Group Event]
- Clear out Willem's camp so the skritt can find antidotes (19)
- Defeat Willem and his bandit golemancers (19)
- Prevent skritt from approaching poisonous traps (19)
- Escort Gleranon's packheart to the Seraph Observers camp (20)
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24) [Group Event]
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Peacemaker Cronkka (19)
- Packheart (19)
- Derketo (19)
- Fiakkhacht (19)
- Forager Fitzchatack (19)
- Forager Ivee'titi (19)
- Forager Lili'lonka (19)
- Forager Rascko (19)
- Navvartok (19)
- Rektakk (19)
- Skritt Sentry (19)
- Justin (19)
- Kayla (19)
- Ordon (19)
- Seraph Soldier Goran (19)
- Seraph Tinkerer (21)
- Seraph Watchman Glovill (19)
- Bandit Cutpurse (19)
- Bandit Exterminator (19)
- Bandit Rifleman (19)
- Bandit Scout (19)
- Bandit Thug (19)
- Veteran Bandit Cutpurse
- Black Raptor (19)
- Jungle Skelk Lurker (19)
- Jungle Spider (19)
- At Seraph Protectors
- Fiakkhacht: Ehee-hee-hee oo-hoo-hoo.
- Fiakkhacht: No bandits find me here. Nope, nope!
- Valiant Blainaith: I never knew of these bandits before coming here. It's shocking to see how dangerous they've made the north.
- Peacemaker Cronkka: The west of the wildlands is riddled with them as well. We've even seen them consorting with the Inquest.
- At the entrance to the Skrittsburgh East End
- Seraph Watchman McKinney: Have you noticed any new threats in the area?
- Rektakk: Yes, yes. Leaf men and fire trolls, new. And the crazy grey-ears. And many bad hiding men, too. So bad.
- Seraph Watchman McKinney: We already know about the Nightmare Court, destroyers, and Inquest. Tell me more about these "bad hiding men."
- Seraph Watchman McKinney: When did you first start noticing bandits in the area?
- Rektakk: No, no! We not bandits. Only take things not being used. Honest!
- Seraph Watchman McKinney: No, I mean the "bad hiding men" we were talking about before.
- Rektakk: Pff, say what you mean first, yes? Bad hiding men new here. Skritt here long-long-long before.