From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 55 – 65
- Sparkfly Fen
- Part of
- Guild Bounty
Locations of Suspicious Trees.
This voracious hylek is wanted for questioning about a recent poisoning. Target is thought to have taken refuge in the canopy of Sparkfly Fen.
Big Mayana is a possible target of the Guild Bounty, found wandering around Sparkfly Fen. She is a powerful hylek that can be found hiding inside suspicious trees.
- Sparkfly Fen
- Subdue and capture Big Mayana (55) [Group Event]
- Deploys Poison Pots
- Swallows Foes
- Big Mayana will periodically jump up into the air, becoming immune to damage. When she lands, there is a large area of effect damage around her.
- Big Mayana will also target random people and "swallow" them whole, inflicting Eaten. This will blank out your skill bar, and then give you 2 abilities on your 1-5 skill bar. 4 of the 5 will be a sharp teeth icon, and then one will be a boot. You must rapidly press the boot hotkey to try and free yourself. If you are not quick enough to press the boot, or if you press one of the sharp teeth keys, you will take damage.
- Pots of Poison are also flung around. They have a poison AoE around them. You can pick them up and throw them, however the range is really small, and you will take a lot of damage trying to get them to Big Mayana.
- Stolen skills
- Big Mayana is hiding inside of a Suspicious Tree. You can interact with the trees at any time, however, they won't yield anything until the Guild Bounty with Big Mayana as a target starts.
- Once she has been found, all Suspicious Trees will become untargetable. If you are unable to find any Suspicious Tree spawns, she may already be active on the map.
- Mayana is a Classic Nahuatl word meaning "hungry".