From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations of Suspicious Trees.
- Sparkfly Fen
- Subdue and capture Big Mayana (55) [Group Event]
- Big Mayana will periodically jump up into the air, becoming immune to damage. When she lands, there is a large area of effect damage around her.
- Big Mayana will also target random people and "swallow" them whole. This will blank out your skill bar, and then give you 2 abilities on your 1-5 skill bar. 4 of the 5 will be a sharp teeth icon, and then one will be a boot. You must rapidly press the boot hotkey to try and free yourself. If you are not quick enough to press the boot, or if you press one of the sharp teeth keys, you will take damage.
- Pots of Poison are also flung around. They have a poison AoE around them. You can pick them up and throw them, however the range is really small, and you will take a lot of damage trying to get them to Big Mayana.
- Deploys Poison Pots
- Swallows Foes
- Stolen skills
- When defeated
- I withdraw! Stop! Stop!
- Big Mayana is hiding inside of a Suspicious Tree. You can interact with them at any time, however, they won't yield anything until the Guild Bounty with Big Mayana as a target starts.
- In cases that you are unable to find any Suspicious Tree, there might be a chance that some other guild is already fighting her.