It's a puzzle and a jumping challenge all in one! This mission type requires multi-group coordination as well as individual jumping skills to get to the treasure at the end.
— Official website
Guild Puzzles are instanced guild missions where members work together to complete a large multi-room puzzle with various elements, including jumping sections. They are very similar to an advanced mini-dungeon with multiple sections, such as Flame Temple Tombs or Vexa's Lab, but require the coordination of multiple players to complete.
Any player with the 'Mission Control' permission for their Guild Rank can trigger the puzzle from the Guild Missions tab of the guild panel, at which point the guild has a time limit in which to complete it. Guild puzzles are instanced to each guild that initiates the puzzle. Once started, a flag at the entrance to the guild puzzle will transport members to the instance.
- As with all other missions, use the Missions tab of the Guild panel to launch the mission.
- Interact with the mission symbol on the ground at the starting location of the mission. Replying "Yes..." to the prompt will create a Guild Banner on top of the symbol.
- All participating guild members must enter the same instance to get mission credit. This is done by stepping up to the Guild Banner at the start of the mission. A prompt should appear defaulting to the guild currently represented. Select the correct guild and hit the "YES" button. You should then be moved to the correct instance with your fellow guild members.
- When all participating guild members have entered the correct instance, speak to the Guild Initiative Representative next to the mission symbol on the ground to start the mission.
The mission will be automatically aborted if these steps 2, 3 and 4 are not carried out within a time limit.
Members of a guild that successfully finish the puzzle receive the following rewards if the mission is completed:
- 1 or 2 pieces of rare or better equipment (depending on Difficulty Tier)
- 70 to 80 (depending on Difficulty Tier)
- 1 or 2 Guild Commendations (depending on Difficulty Tier)
- There is also a chance to receive an ascended accessory.
Guilds that successfully complete the puzzle will receive the appropriate level of favor, being 300, 400, or 500. (And a 10% bonus if the guild has not chosen to specialize.)
- Each member can only receive the individual rewards once per week. If a guild member has received their rewards for a guild mission, the small chest icon beside that mission slot will display as open and glowing gold from within.
- The guild can only earn favor from this mission once per week, per Difficulty Tier. If a guild has successfully completed and earned rewards for a guild mission, the small shield icon beside that mission slot will appear filled in and glowing gold.
- Guild credit can be shared if a guild member is a member of both guilds needing credit. Enter the instance of the main guild doing the mission, but change representation once inside. When you cross the finish line you can accept guild credit for a different guild. You can possibly accept credit for multiple guilds if you can quickly switch and walk across the finish line before the last door closes.
|Puzzle||Zone||Area||Closest Waypoint||Time Limit||Notes|
|Angvar's Trove||Snowden Drifts||Angvar's Trove||Angvar's Trove
|Langmar Estate||Plains of Ashford||Langmar Estate||Langmar Estate
|Proxemics Lab||Brisban Wildlands||Proxemics Lab||Proxemics Lab
- Guild Puzzles were introduced in the Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm update on February 26th, 2013.