The Koga Ruins is the remains of Fort Koga. During the third Guild War, the fort was along a major trade route and thus fought for by many guilds. When new safer trade routes were established, the fort was abandoned. Ghosts of those fallen in battle here remain, engaged in an endless battle.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Remove threats to Durmand Priory researchers in Toxal Bog (25)
- Mirkrise Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Seraph Soldier Michella (24)
Koga Ruins Vista —
- There are two routes to this vista. Heading to the ruins from the north, head up the hill where Loofi is pass her and face East, jump on the ledges around the tall building until you reach the top. From Mrot Boru, head northwest up a hill into the mountains, then north to a staircase. After that, jump across to a few steps and make your way up to the Vista.
- Defend the Priory while they rebuild Mirkrise camp (24)
- Return the arboreal spirit to its husk, and drive away the hylek (24)
- Help the Priory return the energy core to the Henge of Denravi (25)
- Save the camp from the Inquest golem (25)
- Vigil Spotter Drizz (24)
- Explorer Adelia (24)
- Researcher Elspeth Andryan (25)
- Scholar Eleanor Taelyr (24)
- Seraph Soldier Harke (26)
- Seraph Soldier Michella (24)
- Arcanist Kera (25)
- Cliff Bat (24)
- Firefly (24)
- Jungle Raptor (24)
- At Mirkrise
- Priory Scholar (1): This place looks familiar.
- Priory Scholar (2): We're walking through history. This wild frontier hid agents of the Shining Blade from their enemies.
- Priory Scholar (1): I wonder what else is hiding out there.
- Priory Scholar (1): These woods have changed a lot over the centuries.
- Priory Scholar (2): Who built those statues of druids?
- Priory Scholar (1): You haven't done your research have you? That's what's left of the druids.
- Priory Scholar (2): The ones who stayed behind? I can see why the others left.
- Priory Scholar (1): I don't trust those skritt.
- Priory Scholar (2): They aren't all bad. The ones in the colonies are fairly reasonable.
- Priory Scholar (1): Oh yeah? What about the ones outside?
- Priory Scholar (2): Their intelligence drops. They become unstable. Twitchy. Short-tempered.
- Priory Scholar (1): Great. Now I trust them even less.
- Priory Scholar (1): Something about this place doesn't feel right.
- Priory Scholar (2): Wherever you travel, tread lightly. The wild is more than what you see and hear.
- Priory Scholar (1): Well that doesn't help me much, does it?
- Priory Scholar (1): Are you sure our camp is safe?
- Priory Scholar (2): These lands were once sacred to Melandru. Some believe she still watches over them.
- Priory Scholar (1): Great. Another historian living in the past.
- Priory Scholar (1): This place doesn't make sense. The more I catalogue, the more I don't understand.
- Priory Scholar (2): Logic and reason only go so far. Sometimes, the old ways are best.
- Priory Scholar (1): You brought rituals right? I've got spells and weapons. I hope that's enough.
- Priory Scholar (1): Hey, have you finished that book I loaned you?
- Priory Scholar (2): Your book? I thought you checked it out from the library.
- Priory Scholar (1): Yeah, that's why I need it back.
- Priory Scholar (1): Hey, what do you think of that book I loaned you?
- Priory Scholar (2): The handwriting was terrible. Some scrivener copied it by hand.
- Priory Scholar (1): Uh, yeah. That was me. Sure glad I don't have that job anymore.
- Resource nodes
- Mimosa Sapling
- While it is needed for map completion, the Mirkrise Waypoint was destroyed due to events in the Living Story, and is thus permanently contested.
- Zengrade and the Ghostly Pursuers is a reference to runners in Guild Wars PvP that, on the Fort Koga map, would sometimes run in circles to waste time.