Eater of Souls (Hall of Chains)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Eater of Souls guarding the Statue of Death and Resurrection in the Hall of Chains raid. For the Eater of Souls encountered during The Departing, see Eater of Souls.
Eater of Souls
- Ice Wastes
(Hall of Chains)
The Eater of Souls is a demonic servant of Dhuum that has invaded the Underworld in the absence of Grenth and has been consuming souls while overseeing the Statue of Death and Resurrection.
- Interminable Glutton
- Targets the player with the highest toughness (even if the player takes a green).
- Soul Digestion - The Eater of Souls digests spirits to regenerate its health.
- Empowered - While standing on the active tile, gain 50% outgoing damage.
- Breath of Death - Assaults enemies with a blast of foul breath.
- Hungering Aura - Pulses damage to all players in range.
- A passive damaging aura effect present throughout the fight.
- Hungering Miasma - The Eater of Souls regurgitates its stomach, spreading a viscous ooze on the ground.
- The Eater of Souls stomps and vomits a cone of bile from its mouth to the closest target except the tank.
- Pummel - The Eater of Souls bashes your face in.
- Pummel - A powerful melee attack that leaves foes reeling.
- Imbibe - Opening its horrible maw, the Eater of Souls sucks spirits into its mouth to be consumed for eternity
- The Eater of Souls inhales, activating its Defiance Bar, and drawing any characters in soul form to it. Souls that reach it will be instantly killed. This skill can be interrupted by breaking its defiance bar.
- Stolen skills
- Uses a green-colored Mouth of Zhaitan model.
- Eater of Souls has a 200 range diameter hitbox.