From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Render by HyunBo Park.
- Largos Assassin
- Aquatic Aura - Take 2% increased damage per stack from Kenut.
- Waterlogged - As you become more waterlogged, you become more susceptible to the largos' water magic. If you become fully waterlogged at maximum stacks, you will be assassinated.
- Enraged - Seeing their kin fall in combat, the largos has become enraged, greatly increasing the damage they deal.
- Fixates on the player with the highest toughness on the platform.
- Aquatic Aura - Aquatic magic ripples through the foe's body and inflicts damage.
- Aquatic Barrage - The largos unleashes powerful water magic in an indescriminate[sic]flurry of water bolts.
- Spins and barrages other platforms with water. Break defiance bar to stop attack.
- Aquatic Slash - Stabs foes with an aquatic blade that inflicts damage.
- Aquatic Vortex - A vortex that roams the platform, inflicting damage and allowing the largos to more easily hunt its prey.
- Cyclone Burst - Water flows out from the largos on all sides, damaging anyone caught in its path.
- Sea Swell - A large swell blasts across the platform, knocking back any who are caught by it. The largos gains protection for each foe struck.
- Vapor Jet - The largos disappears into mist and teleports to their target, releasing a vapor jet that deals damage.
- Stealth (2s), then teleports to furthest target and steals boons in front of her.
- Vaporous Strike - Stabs foes with a blade of caustic vapor that inflicts damage.
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Twin Largos' Chest
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
|Enemy||Health||CM Health||Defiance Bar|
- Mythwright Gambit: Aquatic Assassins — Defeat the largos assassins. (10 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Don't Go in the Water — Defeat the largos assassins without touching the water's surface. (5 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Let's Not Do That Again — Defeat the largos assassins while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- Associated items