From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cardinal Adina, the earth cardinal, is one of the four cardinal djinns who rule over Ahdashim and decide the fate of all djinn. When Qadim invaded Ahdashim, Adina joined his forces and slew the water and fire cardinals who opposed Qadim.
- For walkthrough, see: The Key of Ahdashim#Cardinal Adina
- Targets the player with the highest toughness
- Pillar Pandemonium - Damaged pillars are empowering this creature. Outgoing damage is increased by 20% per stack. Incoming damage is reduced by 20% per stack.
- Radiant Blindness - All outgoing attacks are rendered useless.
- Boulder Barrage - Bombards random foes with boulders that can be blocked by pillars. Boulders will damage the pillars and down players with Radiant Blindness and bleeding.
- Diamond Palisade - Adina turns her skin into diamond, reflecting projectiles and applying boons to herself. After two seconds, her skin will cast Radiant Blindness to those who are not facing away.
- Perilous Pulse - Creates a tremor that knocks out foes and destroys raised pillars within its area of effect.
- Quantum Quake - Adina channels deadly earth beams and scatters them around the arena.
- Sand Geyser - ...
- Seismic Suffering - Seismic activity that damages foes.
- Stalagmites - Adina conjures stalagmites that cannot be evaded or blocked. They will detonate if anyone gets close, inflicting heavy damage and destroying the underlying pillar.
- Stone Fist - Adina hurls forth a damaging cascade of stone and applies might to herself.
- Tectonic Upheaval - Adina raises a pillar that kills nearby foes and sends out a shock wave that cripples and immobilizes those who don't jump over it.
- Terraform - Adina sends out a shock wave that transforms the arena into a new shape.
- Stolen skills
- 2 (doubled with Call of the Mists active)
- Gaeting Crystal (15)
- Cardinal Adina's Coffer
- Compendium of Knowledge (with Call of the Mists active)
- 1 random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- A chance at the following unique drops (more than one can drop at a time):
- The Key of Ahdashim: Conserve the Land — Defeat Cardinal Adina without detonating any stalagmites. (5 )
- The Key of Ahdashim: Terrain Tamed — Defeat Cardinal Adina. (10 )
- The Key of Ahdashim: Rock Solid — Defeat Cardinal Adina while the challenge mote is active. (15)
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Cardinal Adina (CM)||24,872,430|
|Hand of Erosion||448,200|
|Hand of Eruption||448,200|
- Cardinal Adina has 1374 toughness.
- Cardinal Adina has a 160 range diameter hitbox.
- Gains Enraged if not killed within 8 minutes.
- Defeating Cardinal Adina counts towards Djinn Bottler.