From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Mursaat Overseer is the second boss in Bastion of the Penitent.
- For walkthrough, see: Bastion of the Penitent#Mursaat Overseer
- Enemy Game Piece
- Punishment Aura
- Enemy Tile
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Mursaat Overseer's Chest
|Attuned||Bastion of the Penitent||15|
| Defeat Mursaat Overseer game piece while the challenge mote is active.
||1 Objective completed||15|
|It's Just a Game||Bastion of the Penitent||110|
| Defeat the Mursaat Overseer game piece and win the prison game."They'd make us play for their amusement."
||1 Objective completed||10|
- The Mursaat Overseer has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- The Mursaat Overseer has a 160 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.
- The internal name for the Mursaat Overseer was originally the Corrections Officer. It was eventually shortened to the “Chess Boss.” 
- The Mursaat Overseer took twice as long to design compared to other encounters because the designer spent a month leading a boot camp for new hires.