From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- For walkthrough, see: Bastion of the Penitent#Mursaat Overseer
- Enemy Game Piece
- Stolen skills
- Event Rewards
- 2 (doubled with Call of the Mists active)
- Magnetite Shard (13)
- Mursaat Overseer's Coffer
- Compendium of Knowledge (with Call of the Mists active)
- 1 random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- A chance at the following unique drops (more than one can drop at a time):
- Bastion of the Penitent: Attuned — Defeat Mursaat Overseer game piece while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- Bastion of the Penitent: It's Just a Game — Defeat the Mursaat Overseer game piece and win the prison game. (10)
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Mursaat Overseer (CM)||30,000,000|
- The Mursaat Overseer has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- The Mursaat Overseer has a 160 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.
- The internal name for the Mursaat Overseer was originally the Corrections Officer. It was eventually shortened to the “Chess Boss.” 
- The Mursaat Overseer took twice as long to design compared to other encounters because the designer spent a month leading a boot camp for new hires.