From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- For walkthrough, see: Bastion of the Penitent#Mursaat Overseer
- Enemy Game Piece
- Punishment Aura
- Enemy Tile
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Mursaat Overseer's Chest
- Bastion of the Penitent: Attuned — Defeat Mursaat Overseer game piece while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- Bastion of the Penitent: It's Just a Game — Defeat the Mursaat Overseer game piece and win the prison game. (10)
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Mursaat Overseer (CM)||30,000,000|
- The Mursaat Overseer has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- The Mursaat Overseer has a 160 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.
- The internal name for the Mursaat Overseer was originally the Corrections Officer. It was eventually shortened to the “Chess Boss.” 
- The Mursaat Overseer took twice as long to design compared to other encounters because the designer spent a month leading a boot camp for new hires.