— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill's PvP split has been extended to WvW and will now apply 1 stack of bleeding for 8 seconds upon chill application.
| February 22, 2017
- Increased bleed stacks to 3 for 5 seconds in PvE only.
| April 19, 2016
- This trait no longer causes chill to inflict damage but instead applies 8 seconds of bleeding each time you apply chill to an enemy.
| February 24, 2016
- Reduced the condition damage multiplier for this trait by 15%.
| November 04, 2015
- Removed the 50% health threshold on this skill so that it now does the same damage at all times.
- Adjusted the damage ratio.
- Decreased the base damage from 40 to 10.
- Increased the level multiplier by 25%.
- Increased the condition damage multiplier by 87%.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Deathly Chill has been added to the game.