From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Curses (trait list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Chance on Critical Hit: 33%
- Bleeding (3s): 66 Damage
- Bleeding (1s): 22 Damage
- Duration Increase: 20%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Dark Pact — Dagger
- Enfeebling Blood — Dagger
- Blood Curse — Scepter
- Rending Curse — Scepter
- Putrid Curse — Scepter
- Grasping Dead — Scepter
- Mark of Blood — Staff
- Dark Spear — Spear
- Crimson Tide — Trident
Transform skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: