— In-game description
- The explosion hits the original target as well.
- The damage dealt uses the unequipped (690.5) weapon strength in the damage calculation.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 0.6 to 0.1. Increased chill duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds. Increased internal cooldown from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
|December 11, 2018
- The damage of this trait has been increased by 25% in PvE, and it will no longer be able to critically hit foes in all game modes.
|May 16, 2017
- The damage of this trait has been reduced by 33% in PvP only.
|April 19, 2016
- The chill duration from this trait has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
|January 26, 2016
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from firing when jumping or underwater.
- Reduced the recharge from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nova to have a smaller than intended radius.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Chilling Nova has been added to the game.