|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description
- The explosion hits the original target as well.
- The damage dealt uses the unequipped (690.5) weapon strength in the damage calculation.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The damage of this trait has been increased by 25% in PvE, and it will no longer be able to critically hit foes in all game modes.
| May 16, 2017
- The damage of this trait has been reduced by 33% in PvP only.
| April 19, 2016
- The chill duration from this trait has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
| January 26, 2016
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from firing when jumping or underwater.
- Reduced the recharge from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nova to have a smaller than intended radius.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Chilling Nova has been added to the game.