From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Signets of Suffering — Gain enhanced versions of your equipped signet passive effects while in shroud. Signets recharge every second you are in shroud.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Transfers one condition from a nearby ally every 3 seconds and two conditions with the trait Signets of Suffering.
- Can transfer special "event conditions", either from NPC allies or from the user, that aren't meant to be removed/transferred.
- This skill is not affected by Blindness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.