From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Passive: Transfers conditions from nearby allies to yourself.
Active: Send your conditions to a foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Transfers one condition from a nearby ally every 3 seconds and two conditions with the trait Signets of Suffering.
- Can transfer special "event conditions", either from NPC allies or from the user, that aren't meant to be removed/transferred.
- This skill is not affected by Blindness.
- Signets of Suffering — Signets have improved passive effects. Gain the benefits of your equipped signet passives while in shroud. Signets recharge every second that you are in shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.